Foreign Wire Transfers
International Wire Transfers for Banks
Process international wire transfers faster, easier, and more accurately. In today’s global economy, demand for fast and reliable ways to securely send and receive funds overseas has increased.
Meet customer demands with the ability to wire payments to and from over 100 countries in both USD and foreign currency.
- Attract and retain customers by offering wire capabilities
- Increase fee income
- Ensure regulatory compliance on Reg. E and more
- Work with an experienced international team
- Process wires faster and with greater transparency through our SWIFT gpi integration
- Fiserv clients can also process wires seamlessly through our WireXchange®: FX integration
Your Platform or Ours? You Choose!
We offer two convenient options to easily and reliably send international wire transfers for your customers. It all depends on what your financial institution needs. It is your choice!
Use FIX on your domestic platform OR use our CBC platform
The wire is received through our CBC platform, and continues on as an international transfer
Through SWIFT, the wire reaches its final destination
Use Our Correspondent Bank Connection (CBC) Platform.PCBB’s proprietary, secure wire transfer platform allows you to send not only international and domestic wires, but much more.
- Securely and quickly process wires
- Easy tracking with built-in email notification
- Permanent record retention of all wire transactions
- Unlimited access to our international operations team
Your Domestic Platform with FIX.Our Financial International Transfer (FIX) solution utilizes your domestic wire system to securely transfer international payments.
- No need to change platforms with our flexible, configurable solution
- Reduces errors with straight-through processing
- Save time with automated batch transfers
- Access to CBC and all of the features and benefits listed above
Using Fiserv’s WireXchange®: FX Platform?PCBB is the first bankers’ bank to directly integrate with the WireXchange: FX platform, offering Fiserv customers access to PCBB’s sophisticated international wire services with innovative enhancements like faster payments with SWIFT gpi, and Canadian check imaging.
- No need to change platforms
- Straight-through processing
- Gain access to all of PCBB’s innovative international banking solutions
Reg. E Transfer Compliance
Reg. E protects consumers who send remittance transfers abroad. It applies to financial institutions with over 500 remittance transfers per year plus other criteria. Our solution makes it easy to incorporate the Reg. E requirements into your remittance transfer workflow process.
We keep you compliant with:
- Client disclosures in 5 different languages that can be emailed, printed and archived in the CBC banking platform
- The incorporation of the required 30-minute wait period
- Full access to our international team to assist with error resolutions
- Training and ongoing support
PCBB provides unsurpassed service to their customers. When we needed to recall a wire, they not only assisted us, but went above and beyond. No one can compete with their level of customer service. They are simply the best!
PCBB is a member of the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT).
Swift Code: PCBBUS66
Our membership with SWIFT allows us to send and receive the most secure messaging and wire transfers throughout the world for our customers, ensuring full traceability with confidence. Additionally, utilizing SWIFT gpi, PCBB can provide its clients with faster payments, greater transparency of fees and foreign exchange rates, and instant tracking of payments.