De Novo Bank Services
How to Start a Bank | De Novo Banking Services | In-Organization Bank
Starting a new bank has many steps. To open a de novo bank, you have many activities to complete from having the right strategy, generating capital, acquiring customers, and growing staff.
A trusted partner is critical. PCBB has a 25-year plus proven reputation working with over 300+ in-organization and de novo banks. We have the expertise and services to successfully launch new banks, and have the solutions to help them succeed.
We have you covered. After you have started your bank, PCBB can support your operational activities and offer the best technology tools and services to grow your bank.
- Peace of mind — You focus on the big picture, while we take care of your operational efficiencies and all the banking services you need
- Expert support at every stage, from in-organization to de novo bank and beyond
- A variety of solutions to ensure both your institution and your customers’ banking needs are met, including Cash Management, International Services and Advisory Services
- Dedicated to your success and helping you compete, PCBB was created with the sole purpose of helping community banks, which is why we would never compete for your customers
The Stages of Becoming a Bank
- Core team established
- Register corporation
- Build business plan and application
- Create brand
- Application approved
- Business plan approved
- Permission to begin capital raise
De-Novo (3-5 years)
- Open for business
- Approved by state & federal regulators
- Consent Order and/or application restrictions
- Profitable entity
- Consent orders and/or application constraints removed
- Just like any other bank
A Variety of Bank Services to Support Your Growth and Success
- Escrow account
- Operational account
- Fed Funds Line of Credit
- Settlement clearing
- Domestic wire services
- Fed settlement
- “As Agent” Fed Funds
- Money Market accounts
- Foreign wire solutions
- Foreign checks
- Foreign bank notes
- FX forward contracts
Why Work with PCBB?
I have worked with PCBB through starting 2 new de novo banks. They were the first to take a risk on a new bank. PCBB stands up for its customers. That loyalty stays forever with us as we grow our bank.