Senior Sales Development Representative — Credit & Risk Advisory Services
Reports to: Advisory Services
Job SummaryAs a member of PCBB’s sales team, the Senior Sales Development Representative — Credit & Risk Advisory Services is responsible for selling software as a service products to financial institutions. The position will proactively manage the entire sales process for various solutions including prospecting, follow-up of qualified leads, identifying and initiating sales opportunities, analyzing customer needs, web delivery of sales presentations, and negotiating contracts and closing business. The ideal candidate will have proven experience developing new business with a background in finance or accounting.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Identify new opportunities, participate in pre-sales and marketing activities, follow-up on qualified leads to meet sales goals and objectives
- Recognize needs of financial institutions and provide professional and technical knowledge of the product
- Pre-sale product features demonstrations
- Cold and warm call prospects
- Update sales reporting systems as required
- Follow up on leads generated through direct mail, email or other marketing activities
- Understand the current business environment with ability to effectively communicate value proposition
- 80% inside sales, limited travel
- BS/BA degree in Business, focus in accounting or finance with ability to speak confidently on financial and accounting topics
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience selling accounting or data analytics software in banking environment or financial services preferred
- Proven success achieving sales goals selling to C-level executives/decision makers with ability to quickly build credibility with executive level audience
- Solid understanding of risk measurement frameworks (CECL, ALLL, ALM, liquidity analysis, etc.)
- Excellent communication, listening, writing, and presentation skills
- Experience with web-based presentation platforms
- Attention to detail and highly organized a must
- Self-starter with strong problem solving skills
Physical Demands/Work Environment:The physical demands/work environment described here is a representation of what must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand or sit; use hands/arms/fingers to handle, feel or reach, talk/hear, position self to move and have visual acuity to determine accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned. The employee may be required to lift and /or move up to 25 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
To Apply:Email Human Resources
PCBB is an equal opportunity employer and will consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religious creed, disability (mental and physical), medical condition, genetic information, age, marital status, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local law.