Department: Sales & Marketing
Location: Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, Oklahoma
Reports to: EVP, Director of Marketing & Business Development
- Establishes and maintains relationships within PCBB and community banks within an assigned geographic area.
- Serves as a trusted advisor to prospect banks while positioning PCBB’s products and services.
- Meets sales goals as established by the Director of Marketing & Business Development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow up on sales leads; cross-sell to existing clients as well as identify / qualify potential prospects within the territory.
- Working knowledge and understanding of a bank’s financial statements in an effort to most appropriately position PCBB’s suite of product and service solutions to existing/ potential clients.
- Document all client and prospect interaction within PCBB’s CRM solution.
- Ensure client satisfaction with new and existing product and service utilization. Actively facilitate and engage as necessary in the planning and implementation process of newly purchased PCBB products and services.
- Keep clients and prospects aware of new as well as enhancements made to PCBB products and services.
- Participate and engage in client / industry seminars, conferences, and trade shows to best position PCBB solutions.
- Resolve any client concerns or issues as necessary.
- Maintain required reports and correspondence with clients and PCBB Management, such as schedule of planned client / prospect calls, sales call reports, sales closed report, and pipeline reports.
- Develop and maintain a collaborative working relationship with PCBB product specialists.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in business/finance/marketing, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 4 years related sales experience with capital markets and/or banking experience preferred.
- C-Suite level relationships in community banking required.
- Proven sales ability; excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:The physical demands/work environment described here is a representation of what must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand or sit; use hands/arms/fingers to handle, feel or reach, talk/hear, position self to move and have visual acuity to determine accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned. The employee may be required to lift and /or move up to 25 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
To Apply:Email Human Resources
PCBB is an equal opportunity employer and will consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religious creed, disability (mental and physical), medical condition, genetic information, age, marital status, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local law.