SVP Regional Manager Texas
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports To: SVP & National Business Development Manager
- Maintain the overall relationship with PCBB customers. Establishes and maintains relationships within PCBB and Financial Institutions within an assigned geographic area.
- Own the entire sales process from lead generation, needs analysis, solution development, proposal presentation, negotiation, installation, customer service, and account maintenance and expansion.
- Deep knowledge of PCBB’s suite of products, customers and competitors.
- Meets annual sales goals and manages the sales pipeline.
- Responsible for the over-all relationship of the FIs in a pre-defined territory.
- Efficient time management: Spending most of your time talking to customers and keeping administrative work to a minimum.
- Identify and qualify prospects and follow up on sales leads along with cross-sell to existing clients
- Plan trips for client meetings balancing efficiency and highest opportunities.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of a bank’s financial statements in an effort to most appropriately position PCBB’s suite of products and services solutions to existing/ potential clients.
- Fully utilize PCBB’s CRM platform by document all client and prospect interaction while utilizing the tasks and calendaring to efficiently manage activities.
- Ensure client satisfaction with new and existing product and service utilization.
- Actively facilitate and engage as necessary in the planning and implementation process of new PCBB products and services.
- Participate and engage in client / industry seminars, conferences, and trade shows to increase PCBB brand awareness, develop new and deepen relationships as well as position PCBB solutions.
- Resolve any client concerns or issues as necessary.
- Develop and maintain a collaborative working relationship with PCBB product specialists.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business/finance/marketing, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 4 years related sales experience with capital markets and/or banking experience preferred.
- Sound knowledge of bank financials
- C-Suite level relationships in community banking required.
- Proven value based selling experience;
- Ability to tell a convincing story driving the client to act.
- Respectful: Values others, cares & listens
- Enabling: Collaborate, empower & inspire
- Accountable: Take responsibility, strive for excellence & value learning
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
The physical demands/work environment described here is a representation of what must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand or sit; use hands/arms/fingers to handle, feel or reach, talk/hear, position self to move and have visual acuity to determine accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned. The employee may be required to lift and /or move up to 25 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
PCBB is an equal opportunity employer and will consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religious creed, disability (mental and physical), medical condition, genetic information, age, marital status, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local law.