Location: Walnut Creek, CA
Reports to: AVP Operations
Description of Job Duties:
The Operations Specialist reports to the AVP Operations and is responsible for receiving, sending and processing both domestic and foreign wire transfers accurately and within specified time constraints. This position monitors the FedLine, and all FedLine related wire functions and data input, and SWIFT messages for international wires.
Duties and Responsibilities May Include:
- Prepares and processes incoming and outgoing wires.
- Prepares and maintains wire documentation.
- Performs FedLine and SWIFT related duties.
- Monitors balance at Federal Reserve Bank to prevent daylight overdrafts.
- Balances wire debits and credits posted to the Federal Reserve Bank balance and Nostro accounts.
- Compliance with PCBB’s Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Program.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues.
- Functional PC skills and ability to learn specific programs used by department. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Strong data entry skills.
- Solid work ethic.
- Works in an office environment. Uses office equipment, such as telephone and personal computer.
- High school or equivalent degree.
- Up to 2 year related experience.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
The physical demands/work environment described here is a representation of what must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand or sit; use hands/arms/fingers to handle, feel or reach, talk/hear, position self to move and have visual acuity to determine accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned. The employee may be required to lift and /or move up to 25 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Email Human Resources
PCBB is an equal opportunity employer and will consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religious creed, disability (mental and physical), medical condition, genetic information, age, marital status, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local law.