Description of Job Duties:
The MicroStrategy Developer is responsible for hands-on role in design, development in MicroStrategy reporting and UI and delivering successful MicroStrategy projects. The Developer must have a strong understanding of the UI, design, development and deployment of scalable, reliable, redundant business intelligence systems and data warehouses using the MicroStrategy BI tools and analytical database platforms.
Main areas of responsibility:
· Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve Business Intelligence and analytical solutions
· Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
· Collaborate with business partners and engineering teams on requirements and design for future enhancements and new BI solutions
· Install and configure the MicroStrategy intelligence architecture, maintain the security layer, optimize architecture and boost performance
· Develop schema objects, including attributes, facts, and hierarchies
· Create complex metrics, filters, prompts, custom groups, consolidations and transformations
· Create reports, documents, dashboards and dossier
· Remain current with technology to ensure that the data and reports are being compiled in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
· Prepares or reviews product documentation, written instructions or technical literature for accuracy and completeness
· Fix visual defects in the layout of an existing application.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
· MicroStrategy development tools including Architect, Desktop, Web, Mobile, Object Manager, Enterprise Manager, Command Manager, Integrity Manager, Experience with JDK and UI API.
· MicroStrategy applications including reports, dashboards, data visualization, data discovery, mobile, data marts and cubes
· Architecting the semantic layer and schema objects in MicroStrategy
· Experience building Financial systems/ reports.
· MicroStrategy platform administration and services
· Full Life Cycle Development
· Demonstrated experience and ability to deliver results quickly in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects
· Ability to work with other members of IT and business users
The physical demands/work environment described here is a representation of what must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand or sit; use hands/arms/fingers to handle, feel or reach, talk/hear, position self to move and have visual acuity to determine accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned. The employee may be required to lift and /or move up to 25 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
PCBB is an equal opportunity employer and will consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religious creed, disability (mental and physical), medical condition, genetic information, age, marital status, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local law.