Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Walnut Creek, CA
Reports to: SVP, Marketing
The Digital Marketing Specialist role is responsible for all things marketing with a high level of focus on all traditional & digital entities, data and optimization. This position will focus on optimizing our website and landing page, running our PPC efforts, and working with our marketing automation system, Marketo, and Google to track ROI on campaigns. This position will also be involved in other marketing projects from time to time, as the team works as a whole when new opportunities arise. The position will be have a combination of working solo focused on your projects, but also working with other team members to execute projects.
Website/ Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Play a critical role in providing technical analysis of web traffic, proactive monitoring and reporting of actionable insights on web/campaign performance with the goal of improving user experience, optimizing for search engine performance and improving results
- Assist in developing and implementing SEO strategies that will increase online presence and drive organic growth
- Create, manage, and experiment with landing pages, and targeting to optimize overall conversion and CTR
- Coordinate with our Marketing Specialist who posts content on our social media channel to embed social advertising campaigns. Coordinate with Marketing Content Writer when content is needed.
Email Marketing Campaigns
- Manage ads on Google and social channels to drive lead generation
- Assist in developing annual digital advertising plan by identifying most effective opportunities for digital advertising in our space such as: PPC, retargeting, geo-targeting and targeted campaigns on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter); Execute digital advertising plan
- Compile and report on all relevant ad campaign metrics
- Monitor targeted keyword performance and traffic as appropriate
- Experience with Marketo, marketing automation system, to track PPC campaign effectiveness in generating leads
- Optimize landing pages and any website pages to increase effectiveness
- Assist in producing email campaigns utilizing Marketo, working with other team members
- Oversee pre- and post-event follow-up awareness and communications activities including email, social media and direct mail campaigns
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role, executing digital marketing, SEO, PPC, lead generation and/or integrated marketing programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Experience managing ads on Google Ads, LinkedIn, retargeting, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), as well as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication
- Experience with Marketo marketing automation
- Experience updating content and managing website structure to enhance customer experience
- Strong analytical and creative capabilities to improve and assess marketing campaign effectiveness
- Able to complete multiple projects, under tight deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude
- Creative thinker and open to trying new things
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
The physical demands/work environment described here is a representation of what must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand or sit; use hands/arms/fingers to handle, feel or reach, talk/hear, position self to move and have visual acuity to determine accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned. The employee may be required to lift and /or move up to 25 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Email Human Resources
PCBB is an equal opportunity employer and will consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religious creed, disability (mental and physical), medical condition, genetic information, age, marital status, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local law.