AVP Customer Success
Department: Hedging Solutions
Reports To: SVP, Hedging and Manager of Customer Success
- Facilitates and actively participates in all the on-boarding functions across initial setup and docs, Loan Ops, Cash Management, Documentation, Credit and Lenders.
- Supports the team (from the Front Office through the Back Office) regarding business opportunity identification, opportunity submission and guidance into Credit, engaging in productive activities and analysis into closing, and actively engaging in closing and follow-up (including problem identification, resolution, and “I-drive proficiency”).
- Proficient in Structuring, Pricing, and Exposure calculations, using Bloomberg and/or additional engines and applications.
- Effectively collaborates with Frontend Sales Specialists to identify, present and follow-up to a resolution point with Executive Management, Credit Officers, Lending Officers etc. regarding the benefit of BLP (and other hedging products as applicable) from training through closing & maintenance.
- Actively utilizes CRM functionality for prospects, sales, pipeline, and reporting purposes.
- Effectively and pro-actively communicates the BLP product strategy and solutions to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Actively contributes into PCBB’s major business units (Sales, Operations, and Marketing for example) to support workflows.
- Volunteer for and undertake ad-hoc projects as required.
- Strong understanding of interest rate derivatives and loan hedging programs.
- Quick study and able to be focused and task oriented over a large number of requests.
- Fair and balanced approach to alternatives generation and presentation.
- Ability to track and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional attention to detail, with minimal mistakes.
- Timely and accurate completion of work.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, applied working knowledge, or better, in regard to the Microsoft suite, developed expertise with Bloomberg and additional job relevant applications.
- Knowledge of lending and underwriting policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, or economics preferred
- Minimum 3 years in a national bank, investment firm, or hedge fund required
- Minimum 1 years of Derivatives and/or Fixed Income Sales & Trading desk experience required
- Bloomberg, spreadsheet macros, database query and data analysis skills
- Experience with the credit approval process and CRE loan underwriting proce
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
The physical demands/work environment described here is a representation of what must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand or sit; use hands/arms/fingers to handle, feel or reach, talk/hear, position self to move and have visual acuity to determine accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned. The employee may be required to lift and /or move up to 25 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
PCBB is an equal opportunity employer and will consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religious creed, disability (mental and physical), medical condition, genetic information, age, marital status, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local law.