The History of the Banc Investment Daily
The Banc Investment Daily (BID) has been published in various forms for nearly 20 years. This daily newsletter reaches an audience of over 55,000 of community bankers and regulators, with a few hundred new readers added every week. It has become a staple in the morning reading routine for bank executives nationwide.
The BID is a compilation of news, facts and opinions focused on issues vital to financial institutions. In addition to the newsletter, BID content is syndicated to financial institutions and trade associations throughout the country and has appeared in major financial publications such as the American Banker
Issues often contain:
- Important bank-related news
- Tracking of sales and merger multiples
- Economic commentary and Federal Reserve actions
- Recaps of the fixed income and bank loan markets
- Discussion of regulatory and compliance issues
- Ideas on performance and risk management
- Industry trends and updates
The BID has been refined over the years, yet our vision and mission for the BID has stood the test of time.
- Community bank-focused issues. First and foremost, the BID is 100% focused on community bank issues and designed to provide thought-provoking information.
- Easy-to-read single page format.
- Delivered every morning so you can enjoy a cup of java and read the BID as you get ready for the day.
In closing, we are proud to say that we have not missed a single business day in the past 15+ years in creating and distributing the BID, and we thank you for your readership.